Acupuncture Infrared Heat Therapy Lamp with Posable Neck and Digital Controls #D-10C1
Infrared heat therapy lamps consists mainly of an infrared bulb and a lamp body, usually designed with specific controls related to therapy such as a timer. The infrared bulbs are red-colored incandescent bulbs that emit near and middle infrared waves, as well as red, orange and yellow light. Our bodies themselves radiate waves in these frequencies, making it easy for these infrared waves to penetrate deeply (up to 3 inches) into our bodies, where they function as a nutrient and provide a number of health benefits.
What this all means for you:
An infrared heat lamp directed at an area of the body can provide the following great benefits:
1. Pain relief and relaxation. Muscle and joint pain respond well to the soothing heat of an infrared lamp. The penetrating heat promotes healing and rejuvenation while relaxing muscles and calming the nervous system. Injury and illness can also lead to a lack of biochemical stimuli you might normally get from the infrared rays of the sun. Infrared therapy lamps are an easy solution to that.
2. Infection and parasite elimination. Infrared waves penetrate your skin and heat you from the inside out. By raising the body temperature just a few degrees, infrared heat lamps assist the body in killing tumors, bacteria, fungi, yeast, parasites, viruses and other infections that have lower heat tolerance. This can help with a range of conditions including eye, ear, sinus, bladder, vaginal and mouth infections, nail fungus and others—ultimately reducing or eliminating the need for antibiotics. Harmful microorganisms, including those that cause flu, Lyme disease and other sicknesses can also be incapacitated this way.
3. Quicker recovery and healing. The frequencies of the light (along with the help in infection elimination) speed tissue and wound healing. This also means a speedier workout recovery.
4. Improved circulation. The heat and other frequencies near infrared heat lamps emit improve circulation, hydration and oxygenation of the tissues.
5. Detoxification. Everybody has some amount of heavy metal toxicity with metals such as lead, cadmium, mercury, arsenic and nickel in our air, food and water. The infrared spectrum is compatible with our body’s cellular processes and functions as a nutrient—enhancing cellular growth and development, and dissolving harmful toxins and dead cells from the liver, kidneys and rest of the body. These toxins then get removed through the skin via the purging of skin cells and sweat.
6. And much more. Other benefits such as reducing or controlling lipid peroxidation, joint pain, muscle strains, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, menstrual cramps, skin rashes, acne, and many others have been reported and attributed to infrared heat therapy.
The D-10C1 is a single-bulb infrared heat therapy lamp allow you to focus the healing on specific areas as needed. It has an adjustable neck offering you a variety of positions to help you comfortably treat different spots. The built-in digital controller also allows for a more customized treatment experience. Turn the power on and the bulb reaches maximum heat in about 10-15 seconds. You can then set the duration of treatment on the digital timer and choose from three different intensity levels.
The infrared bulb included is a 250 Watt extended life model with a 5000 hour life expectancy and replacements are available here as well.
Direct the therapy lamp head at the affected area at a distance of 45-60 cm (18-24 inches) for 5-50 minutes (no more than 10 minutes if you’re using it on your head). Allow the area to become as hot as you can comfortably tolerate. Move the lamp, or the part of your body it is directed toward, slightly back and forth to avoid burning yourself. If you feel that your skin might be starting to burn, turn the therapy lamp off immediately. Treat once to six times a day.
Always set a timer for your session. Infrared lights can induce deep relaxation and you could fall asleep under the light and overheat yourself.
Category: Infrared & TDP Lamps