The D-11 (CQ-29CN) is a Generation II TDP lamp with an integrated digital control panel—one of the most popular models due to it's superior quality and durability.
- Digital control panel with back-lit LCD screen. Get precise controls over different aspects of treatment. The LCD display is large and clear giving you all the information you need at a glance. And no soft ticking during treatment for those sensitive to sound.
- Built-in timer. Never forget to turn your TDP lamp off again. Set treatment duration by pressing the Timing button. Adjustable from 30-60 minutes in 5 minute increments. If you don't want to use the timer, set to 00 to use continuous power.
- Adjustable power levels. Hit the "Adj-Temp" button to set power from 50-100% in 10% increments.
- Lamp head is able to tilt and turn to focus treatment in different directions.
- Height-adjustable lamp neck brings the center of lamp head from 10" to 49" from the ground.
The lamp head has an estimated working life of 1000-1500 hours. This means that they should last for years if used once a day for 20-minute treatments. And if you need replacement heads, we’ve got you covered. The replacement head model for this lamp is D-11B and can be ordered from us as well.
What is a TDP Lamp?
TDP stands for “Tèdìng diàncíbō pǔ” (特定电磁波谱), which roughly translates from Chinese to English as “specific electromagnetic spectrum.” Although TDP lamps (also called “magic lamps” for their effects) just only recently began gaining interest in the West, it has been used in China and other parts of Asia since the 90’s to treat a number of conditions.
Here’s a quick rundown on how it works: TDP lamps all contain a mineral plate—this is a round plate coated with a mineral formation consisting of 33 elements essential to the human body. When this mineral plate is activated by a built-in heating element in the TDP lamp, it begins to emit FIR (far infrared) waves. Because our bodies also radiate this type of energy, FIR is easily absorbed into our skin as deep as 3½ inches.
The mineral plate further differentiates TDP lamps from conventional infrared therapies. The mineral plate, now properly heated to the right temperature, ionizes the minerals and radiates them outward where your body absorbs it.
What this all means for you:
1. Pain relief. Muscle and joint pain, as well as pain from inflammation, arthritis, soft tissue injuries, sprains, back pain, scar tissue, various skin conditions and other similar conditions all benefit from using a TDP lamp.
2. Receive much needed essential minerals and generate various biochemical benefits that the body may lack due to illness, accident or injury. The human body needs vitamins and minerals to regenerate and heal itself. When you’re sick, hurt or fatigued, these are essential to help you recover. The mineral ionizes the key minerals it’s coated with and delivers them to your body.
3. Accelerated decomposition of damaged and diseased cells. The protons emitted by FIR help your body release enzymes which increases the rate at which the body eliminates these cells and also leads to…
4. Improved blood circulation. FIR waves produce nitric oxide and expand vessels and tiny capillaries which stimulates increased circulation and oxygenation. This helps deliver nutrients and repair cells, as well as remove waste products and toxins, from all over the body.
5. Detoxification. As vessels and capillaries expand, FIR initiates a process to dissolve toxins by loosening the water bonds that keep toxins in your circulatory and lymphatic system.
6. Enhanced immunity. Through its subtle heating, Far infrared seems to increase the amount of white blood cells and T-cells in our body, which fight diseases. Also, the improved circulation help these cells move about the body more efficiently, and the white cells can use the nitric oxide produced by FIR to defend against tumors.
6. Metabolic boost. The heat FIR generates in your body burns calories and also stimulates your body to continue burning calories after your session is over. Metabolism also depends on the health of a number of organs and systems. The detoxifying effects of FIR, along with the essential minerals imparted by the mineral plate, can keep these systems well maintained and efficient.
7. Comfortable heat and pain free and relaxing. Ever stand outside on a sunny winter day? The air temperature can be pretty chilly but your body feels warm. That’s because the FIR waves from the sun are penetrating your skin and warming you up from the inside. That penetrating warmth is healing, therapeutic and soothing—feels great on a cold winter’s day—and it’s the same waves you’ll find radiating out of TDP lamps. They can relax your muscles and do all those wonderful things above, and more.
Direct the heating lamp head(s) at the affected areas at a distance of 30-40 cm (12-16 inches) for 5-20 minutes. Treat once a day over a course of 6 to 20 treatments.
One Year Warranty