The D-20B dual-cabinet towel warmer is a perfect size for any treatment room. This unit keeps your moist or dry towels warm and disinfected. Holds approximately 24 (12" x 12") regular facial towels or wash cloths. It is made of high grade heat-and-corrosion-resistant materials for easy worry-free maintenance. Structural technology balanced with advanced design make this product ideal for both your home & business.
Each cabinet features a slide-out grill tray which allows for efficient air flow and easy access, as well as magnetic seals on the door. Wet or dry towels can be used with this device and it comes with a removable drip tray in the front that helps collect moisture and keep your surface dry.
- Place the towel warmer device on a stable surface in a well-ventilated area outside the reach of small children and plug it in to a qualified power socket.
- Press the rocker switch above the top door to the "On" position to begin the heating and disinfecting. The switch will light up to let you know it is on. As exposure to the UV light can be harmful to the eyes, do not look directly at the UV light when turned on.
- The collection tray on the bottom is easily removed by pulling it forward from the two sides.
Expected Benefits of a Hot Towel All Over the Body!
- Head: opens pores, promotes better circulation and promotes hair growth.
- Face: opens pores and makes the skin softer so that moisturizer gets penetrated easily.
- Eye: relax the muscles around the eye area
- Neck: eases tiredness from the body. Warms up and promotes circulation in the entire body.
- Shoulders: promotes better circulation
A LITTLE RECAP ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF HOT TOWEL TREATMENT
Who doesn't like clean, refreshed, and warm towels? Hot towel treatment provides moist heat that penetrates the skin into your organs and muscles to promote deep relaxation and tissue softening. The treatment helps to relax the muscles around the eye. Also, it opens your skin pores and makes the penetration of moisturizer into your skin easier. The moist heat from the hot towel can also promote better circulation in the head, neck, shoulders, and the entire body. Additionally, hot towel treatment is an excellent way to let your mind relax, soothe sore, mobilize joints, soften various tissue adhesion, and relax tense muscles. This device can keep a constant supplies of hot towels, and it will make your work/life so much easier!
Outer Dimensions: 18" x 21¼" x 14"
Package Dimensions: 20.5" x 23¾" x 16½"
Capacity: 32 L
Operating Temperature: 80°C ± 10°C (176°F ± 18°F)
Weight: 27.5 lbs. (12.5 kg)
Voltage: 110 V
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power: 200 W (per cabinet)
- 1 Towel cabinet
- 2 Pre-installed UV bulbs
- 2 Removable inner grill trays
- 1 Removable drip tray
If the towel is needed to be used, turn off the towel warmer first. Be careful when opening the door as hot steam can cause burns and scalding. Remove towels with a tweezers. When you are ready to use the hot towel on you or your clients, please feel it first to make sure the temperature is comfortable and safe. Towels fresh out the towel warmer are very hot and can cause burn.
Guaranteed safe checkout with PayPal and major credit cards