Original price：$188.00 Sale price: 40% OFF
Keep your towels warm and disinfected with the latest technology from Japan!
The D-20KD9 is a compact towel warmer that is a great choice for salons, spas, restaurants or your home. Towels in the cabinet are kept toasty near 170 degrees Fahrenheit. All the while, the UV bulb radiates a germicidal light that kills over 99% of microorganisms, helping to keep you both comfortable and healthy at the same time. The door features the security and convenience of a magnetic seal and a removable slide-out towel grill tray allows for efficient air flow.
Towel Warmer/ Towel Warmer D-20KD9
Voltage: 110 V
Frequency: 60 Hz
Power: 400 W
Temperature: 80℃± 10 ℃ (176°F±50 ℉)
- 1 Towel cabinet
- 1 Preinstalled UV bulb
- 1 Removable inner grill tray
- 1 Removable drip tray
- Place the towel warmer device in an area outside the reach of small children and plug it in.
- On the front of the device, above the door, you will see the push button switch for the heating function. Depressed position is on, while the lifted position is off. Press the heating power button to turn the heating function on. The towel warmer will rapidly heat the space up to near 170 degrees Fahrenheit in under 10 minutes.
- There is a switch on the back of the device controls the UV light. When in the "n" position, the UV bulb inside will radiate UV light to help disinfect your towels. It is important to note that the UV light only gets activated when the cabinet reaches a certain temperature so that it can be run completely on its own. Also, as exposure to the UV light can be harmful to the eyes, the UV feature automatically turns off when the door is opened, and resumes as soon as the door is closed.
- It is recommended to turn the UV feature off after about 20 minutes as it is not really needed for longer than that and will extend the UV bulb life.
- The collection tray on the bottom is easily removed by pulling it forward from the two sides.
If the towel is needed to be used, turn off the towel warmer first. Be careful when opening the door as hot steam can cause burns and scalding. Remove towels with a tweezers. When you are ready to use the hot towel on you or your clients, please feel it first to make sure the temperature is comfortable and safe. Towels fresh out the towel warmer are very hot and can cause burn.
Guaranteed safe checkout with PayPal and major credit cards