At a Glance:
• Smooth and sharp for painless insertion
• Perfect for Korean-style acupuncture
• Metal handle
• Sterilized with ethylene oxide
• Each individually sealed with guide tube
• Easy to use
The AcuSTAR acupuncture needle is made from high quality stainless steel and engineered to be sharp for a painless insertion with a very smooth surface, making it very suitable for Korean style acupuncture.
Each disposable needle features a metal handle, is sterilized with ethylene oxide and comes attached to its own guide tube which facilitates the acupuncture process.
Box - 100 AcuStar needles—each individually sealed with its own guide tube
Case - 100 Boxes
* Please email your acupuncture license when ordering. *
MADE IN CHINA
Caution: Acupuncture needles are Class II medical devices, as defined by the FDA, and their use and sales are restricted to licensed practitioners only. To purchase these items, you must have an Acupuncturist account with us. Apply now, or simply log in if you already have an account with us.