Let's face it: the old website was... well, old. It worked great for years, but it was well past time to update the user experience—your experience—to something more effortless with better options, and at the same time, simplify the fulfillment flow on our end. Some of the things we've done include:
- We've improved the menu and made it easier to navigate, added breadcrumb links for you to click your way back and simplified the overall design to make viewing and reading feel more natural.
- Many of the item images have been updated with higher resolutions and optimized for fast loading (hey, we hate waiting too).
- We've also made sure this new site is compatible for viewing on all popular browsers, resolution sizes and devices including mobile and tablets (because who doesn't like shopping on the go... or the couch?).
- New shipping options have been added... as well as new payment options like Paypal and Amazon Payments (coming soon) to give our valued customers more choices during checkout.
We're hoping these updates (along with the many more we didn't list) will help create a wonderful experience for you!
With all that being said, the launch of the new site doesn't mean we're exactly finished yet. We're still making tweaks and adjustments, and there are plenty to be made. In the coming weeks, and maybe months, we'll continue updating images, layouts and descriptions, improving features like the search function, as well as adding new features to make viewing and sharing items a breeze. There's also still some content on the old site that will be move over. All this will take a fair amount of time and not only would we appreciate your patience, we'd absolutely love if you'd let us know if you come across any issues or errors on our site. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on our Facebook page.
So that's the update for now! Keep an eye out for future updates as well as new promotions!
We've been planning this update for a little while now. Many of you are probably used to the old site but it just wasn't a great experience on mobile devices. You complained and we heard! So here is our new faster (and even more secure!) site made especially to accommodate our friends visiting on mobile devices.
To all our valued past and current customers, we've brought your basic account information over! Just follow these steps:
1. Click "Join" on the top left of the navigation menu.
2. Enter the same email address as you used on our old site and any password (you will enter a new password later).
3. Click "Create Account"
4. An account activation email will be sent to the email address you entered (please check your SPAM folder if you don't see it in 5 minutes).
5. Open the email and click "Activate your account"
6. Enter and confirm your choice of password (this will be your set password until you decide to change it), click the "Activate" button and you're done!
The information moved over includes your billing and shipping address, as well as any special account types that you have with us so you'll have the same access as before.
Unfortunately, purchase history and payment information is secure and unable to migrate. If you have any questions on either of these, just give us a call and we'll be more than happy to help!
Now, although we've tested this site, there are bound to be some hiccups here and there so if you see anything wrong or have trouble logging in or anything, please let us know! Contact us at email@example.com. Enjoy!