The AcuSTAR acupuncture needle is made from high quality stainless steel from Germany and engineered to be sharp for a painless insertion with a very smooth surface, making it very suitable for Korean-style acupuncture.
Each disposable needle features a Stainless Steel handle, is sterilized with ethylene oxide and comes attached to its own guide tube which facilitates the acupuncture process.
At a Glance:
- Smooth and sharp for painless insertion
- Perfect for Korean-style acupuncture
- Stainless steel handle
- Sterilized with ethylene oxide
- Set of 10 needles sealed with guide tube
- Easy to use
- 1000 AcuStar needles sealed in sets of 10 needles with one guide tube per set.
- 40 Boxes each box
Available following sizes:
MADE IN CHINA
Caution: Acupuncture needles are Class II medical devices, as defined by the FDA, and their use and sales are restricted to licensed practitioners only. To purchase these items, you must have an Acupuncturist account with us. Apply now, or simply log in if you already have an account with us.