3-in-1 TDP Infrared Heat Therapy Lamp #D-10
The new D-10 TDP Lamp utilizes near infrared and far infrared therapy along with all the added benefits of a TDP lamp! The near infrared (NIR) waves radiate from the curved, specialized red-colored bulb near the center of the lamp head. Meanwhile a heating element heats up the mineral plate to emit far infrared (FIR) waves along with their 33 ionized minerals which are essential to the human body. These 3 main therapeutic functions already make the D-10 TDP lamp an amazing device, but there are more added features!
The newly designed head on this lamp features an integrated red (NIR) bulb, positioned within the mineral plate for the most efficient emissions. All of this is enclosed by a new high-grade plastic housing, lowering the risk of getting burned—traditional TDP lamp heads were housed in metal frames which could get really hot. The head connects to the top of the support arm with a simple tightening of a knob to secure it and a basic plug to power it, which makes replacing the head when the time comes, a breeze.The support arm is articulating and well-balanced, and with the help of the height-adjustable column, allows the user to direct and adjust the head in a vast array of positions from as low as 14” to as high as 65” from the ground.
The control panel for the lamp is simple and straight-forward, but has all the features you’d want in a therapy lamp. The lamp can be set to different power levels (low and high) with the level switch, and working duration can be set by turning the center timer dial clockwise to the desired time limit (0-60 minutes) so you won’t have to remind yourself to turn it off. If you don’t want to use the built-in timer and rather leave the continuous power on, just turn the dial counter-clockwise from the off position instead and the lamp will stay on until you’re ready to turn it off yourself.
The mineral plates within the lamp heads have an average working life of 1000 hours. This means that they should last for years if used once a day for 20-minute treatments. And if you need replacement heads, we’ve got you covered as well. The replacement head model for this lamp is D-11C and can be ordered from us as well.
3 in 1 lamp has all the advantages!
Far infrared light, the safest segment of energy that comes from the sun, offers a wide array of therapeutic benefit for various health conditions. Studies demonstrate that far-infrared helps enhance circulation in the skin, modulate sleep, ease pain, protect against oxidative stress, and relieve inflammation.
Infrared therapy has many roles in the human body. These include detoxification, pain relief, reduction of muscle tension, relaxation, improved circulation, weight loss, skin purification, and boosting of the immune system. In this lamp, the infrared light tube heats up immediately upon turning on, it compensates the disadvantage of the far-infrared lamp which needed pre-heating.
a round plate coated with a proprietary mineral clay formation consisting of 33 earth elements essential to the human body.
What is a TDP Lamp?
TDP stands for “Tèdìng diàncíbō pǔ” (特定电磁波谱), which roughly translates from Chinese to English as “specific electromagnetic spectrum.” Although TDP lamps (also called “magic lamps” for their effects) just only recently began gaining interest in the West, it has been used in China and other parts of Asia since the 90’s to treat a number of conditions.
Here’s a quick rundown on how it works: TDP lamps all contain a mineral plate—this is a round plate coated with a mineral formation consisting of 33 elements essential to the human body. When this mineral plate is activated by a built-in heating element in the TDP lamp, it begins to emit FIR (far infrared) waves. Because our bodies also radiate this type of energy, FIR is easily absorbed into our skin as deep as 3½ inches.
The mineral plate further differentiates TDP lamps from conventional infrared therapies. The mineral plate, now properly heated to the right temperature, ionizes the minerals and radiates them outward where your body absorbs it.
What this all means for you:
1. Pain relief. Muscle and joint pain, as well as pain from inflammation, arthritis, soft tissue injuries, sprains, back pain, scar tissue, various skin conditions and other similar conditions all benefit from using a TDP lamp.
2. Receive much needed essential minerals and generate various biochemical benefits that the body may lack due to illness, accident or injury. The human body needs vitamins and minerals to regenerate and heal itself. When you’re sick, hurt or fatigued, these are essential to help you recover. The mineral ionizes the key minerals it’s coated with and delivers them to your body.
3. Accelerated decomposition of damaged and diseased cells. The protons emitted by FIR help your body release enzymes which increases the rate at which the body eliminates these cells and also leads to…
4. Improved blood circulation. FIR waves produce nitric oxide and expand vessels and tiny capillaries which stimulates increased circulation and oxygenation. This helps deliver nutrients and repair cells, as well as remove waste products and toxins, from all over the body.
5. Detoxification. As vessels and capillaries expand, FIR initiates a process to dissolve toxins by loosening the water bonds that keep toxins in your circulatory and lymphatic system.
6. Enhanced immunity. Through its subtle heating, Far infrared seems to increase the amount of white blood cells and T-cells in our body, which fight diseases. Also, the improved circulation help these cells move about the body more efficiently, and the white cells can use the nitric oxide produced by FIR to defend against tumors.
6. Metabolic boost. The heat FIR generates in your body burns calories and also stimulates your body to continue burning calories after your session is over. Metabolism also depends on the health of a number of organs and systems. The detoxifying effects of FIR, along with the essential minerals imparted by the mineral plate, can keep these systems well maintained and efficient.
7. Comfortable heat and pain free and relaxing. Ever stand outside on a sunny winter day? The air temperature can be pretty chilly but your body feels warm. That’s because the FIR waves from the sun are penetrating your skin and warming you up from the inside. That penetrating warmth is healing, therapeutic and soothing—feels great on a cold winter’s day—and it’s the same waves you’ll find radiating out of TDP lamps. They can relax your muscles and do all those wonderful things above, and more.
Direct the heating lamp head(s) at the affected areas at a distance of 30-40 cm (12-16 inches) for 5-20 minutes. Treat once a day over a course of 6 to 20 treatments.
One Year Warranty