Replacement TDP Lamp Head #D-11C
This D-11C TDP Lamp head has a diameter of 7.75" and is a replacement head for the 3-in-1 TDP Infrared Heat Therapy Lamp D-10/CQ-29. This is replacement lamp head utilizes near infrared and far infrared therapy along with all the added benefits of a TDP lamp! The near infrared (NIR) waves radiate from the curved, specialized red-colored bulb positioned within the mineral plate for the most efficient wave emissions. Meanwhile a heating element heats up the mineral plate to emit far infrared (FIR) waves along with their 33 ionized minerals which are essential to the human body. All of this is enclosed by a new high-grade plastic housing, lowering the risk of getting burned—traditional TDP lamp heads were housed in metal frames which could get really hot.
The mineral plates within the lamp heads have an estimated working life of 1000 hours. This means that they should last for years if used once a day for 20-minute treatments. If and when you need to replace your TDP lamp head, all you've got to do is:
- Make sure the lamp is off (switches and dials at the "off" position) and unplug the power cable from the wall.
2. Unplug the power cable leading from the lamp to the head.
3. Turn the knob on top of the neck connector to loosen.
4. Pull the head out and replace with the new one.
5. Tighten the connection knob and plug everything back in reverse order.
And you're good to go! We have replacement heads for all the lamps sold here.