Keep your towels warm and disinfected with the D-20UV2 towel warmer featuring the latest technology! This unit is a great choice for salons, spas, restaurants or your home. Towels in the cabinet are kept toasty near 170° Fahrenheit. The included UV bulb radiates a germicidal light that kills over 99% of microorganisms, helping to keep you both comfortable and healthy at the same time. The door features the security and convenience of a magnetic seal and shuts the UV light off when opened to minimize exposure. The removable slide-out grill tray allows for efficient air flow and access. You can use wet or dry towels with this device and it comes with a removable drip tray in the front that helps collect moisture and keep your surface dry.
- Place the towel warmer device on a stable surface in a well-ventilated area outside the reach of small children and plug it in to a qualified power socket.
- Press the rocker switch above the door to the D (I) position to begin the disinfection stage. The status indicator will light up green to let you know it is in this stage. Disinfection is set manually so the period can be controlled by the user. Recommended time is 25 minutes to properly disinfect. As exposure to the UV light can be harmful to the eyes, the UV feature automatically turns off when the door is opened, and resumes as soon as the door is closed.
- Then press the rocker switch to the H (II) position to begin the heating stage. The unit will warm to an internal temperature of approximately 170° Fahrenheit and hold that temperature.
- The collection tray on the bottom is easily removed by pulling it forward from the two sides.
Outer Dimensions (W x D x H): 16½" x 11¼" x 11"
Package Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 14"
Capacity: 13 L
Operating Temperature: 75°C ± 10°C (167°F ± 18°F)
Weight: 14.3 lbs. (6.5 kg)
Voltage: 110 V
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power: 180 / 3 W (heating / disinfection)
• 1 Towel cabinet
• 1 Pre-installed UV bulb
• 1 Removable inner grill tray
• 1 Removable drip tray
One Year Warranty