This bamboo moxibustion burner box is a special tool used for indirect moxibustion treatment with moxa sticks. The lid is attached and held by reliable magnetic closures which also allow easy access. Ventilation holes along the side of the box ensure proper airflow to promote a clean and efficient burn. An adjustable head strap is used to secure the eye cups over the eyes. Colors may vary.
1. Light the end of a moxa stick.
2. With the lid secure on the box, slide the lit end of the moxa stick into the hole on the lid until the metal prongs secure it. You may do the same with any remaining holes on the lid.
3. With eyes closed, position the eye cups over the eyes and fit the strap around the back of your head to secure it.
4. Push the moxa stick down as the bottom burns up.
5. To extinguish, put the lit end out with a moxa extinguisher or against a small fireproof plate.
Material: Bamboo box
Recommended Moxa Stick Diameter: ⅝" - ⅞" (16.5 - 22 mm)
Approximate Size: 5" x 2" x 2½" (box only)