Best massage oil HF 082: Palm based MCT massage oil is one of our most popular massage oil in our line of plant-based oils: "Natural Life with Natural Choice."
It is 100% Palm derived MCT, Hexane Free, USP Grade.
It is great to apply directly on your skin as a massage oil or makeup remover. It is also amazing as a carrier oil for your own incredible beauty formula.
MCT is easily absorbed by your skin.
What is MCT oil?
"MCTs, short for medium-chain triglycerides, are a type of saturated fat mostly derived from coconut oil and palm oil. MCTs are used and processed within the body more easily than other types of fats.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MCT OIL AND COCONUT OIL?
Though it's true that coconut oil contains MCTs, the primary difference between coconut oil and MCT oil is purity. Coconut oil is made up of approximately 60 percent MCTs and other fats constitute the rest of its composition. MCT oil is comprised entirely of MCTs.
MCT oil is tasteless, odorless and liquid at room temperature, making it easy to use in a diverse range of applications, while coconut oil has a strong smell and a distinct taste and is solid at room temperature."
The acids that make up MCTs, particularly lauric acid, found in larger quantities in coconut oil and palm oil, are known for their anti-microbial properties. MCT oil has been studied as an effective topical treatment for acne and other minor skin irritations.
- Does NOT aggravate skin
- Works well w/ Sensitive Skin
- Does NOT clogs pores
- Skin moisturizer: MCT oil is a great moisturizer and may reduce the appearance of stretch marks and wrinkles.
- Hair conditioner: Before shampooing, apply a masque of oil to your hair and let sit for a few minutes before shampooing.
- Massage oil or personal lubricant: A safe and gentle alternative to petroleum-based jellies, MCT oil works amazingly as a massage oil.
- Natural throat lozenge: Swallow half a teaspoon a few times a day to ease sore throat and cough.
- Makeup remover: The oil will liquefy eye makeup so you can gently wipe it away.
- Lip balm: Rub it into your lips to moisturize and prevent chapping.
- Shaving oil: Apply to skin as an alternative to shaving cream, and use it after shaving to help reduce ingrown hairs and razor burn.
- After-sun sunburn remedy: If you get too much sun exposure, apply MCT oil to the affected areas to promote healing and prevent pealing.
- Nail cuticle oil: Moisturize your cuticles with MCT oil before pushing them back and to help prevent fungal infections.
Clear with a yellowish/off white tint.
1 gallon HF082
5 Gallon HF082A
If you are allergic to the product, please stop using immediately. If irritation persists, please seek medical advice.