We've been planning this update for a little while now. Many of you are probably used to the old site but it just wasn't a great experience on mobile devices. You complained and we heard! So here is our new faster (and even more secure!) site made especially to accommodate our friends visiting on mobile devices.
To all our valued past and current customers, we've brought your basic account information over! Just follow these steps:
1. Click "Join" on the top left of the navigation menu.
2. Enter the same email address as you used on our old site and any password (you will enter a new password later).
3. Click "Create Account"
4. An account activation email will be sent to the email address you entered (please check your SPAM folder if you don't see it in 5 minutes).
5. Open the email and click "Activate your account"
6. Enter and confirm your choice of password (this will be your set password until you decide to change it), click the "Activate" button and you're done!
The information moved over includes your billing and shipping address, as well as any special account types that you have with us so you'll have the same access as before.
Unfortunately, purchase history and payment information is secure and unable to migrate. If you have any questions on either of these, just give us a call and we'll be more than happy to help!
Now, although we've tested this site, there are bound to be some hiccups here and there so if you see anything wrong or have trouble logging in or anything, please let us know! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy!