The D-10D is a single-bulb infrared heat therapy lamp that allows you to focus the healing on specific areas as needed. It has an adjustable neck offering you a variety of positions to help you comfortably treat different spots. The built-in timer and power adjustment controller also allows for a more customized treatment experience.
Infrared heat therapy lamps consists mainly of an infrared bulb and a lamp body, usually designed with specific controls related to therapy such as a timer. The infrared bulbs are red-colored incandescent bulbs that emit near and middle infrared waves, as well as red, orange and yellow light. Our bodies themselves radiate waves in these frequencies, making it easy for these infrared waves to penetrate deeply into our bodies, where they function as a nutrient and provide a number of health benefits.
Infrared light bulb
Dial timer and control
5 wheeled base
Very sturdy. It can move whichever direction you wish. The wheels has little breaks to keep them locked in place.
- Pneumatic neck makes the center of the lamp head adjustable from as low as 9" to as high as 50" from the floor
- Built in easy-to-use timer with auto shut off
- Built in power level controls
- Wheeled five-legged base for stability and easy movement
- Includes 100 W infrared bulb
- One year warranty (excluding bulb)
The lamp head has an estimated working life of 1000-1500 hours. This means that they should last for years if used once a day for 20-minute treatments. And if you need replacement bulbs, we've got you covered. The replacement bulb for this lamp is D-10B Replacement bulb and can be ordered from us as well.
|What is infrared Lamp?|
Infrared therapy is a method that uses light to treat acute or chronic pain. It is a simple and painless therapy that is being studied for use in various fields of medicine.
Infrared therapy has many roles in the human body. These include detoxification, pain relief, reduction of muscle tension, relaxation, improved circulation, weight loss, skin purification, and boosting of the immune system. In this lamp, the infrared light tube heats up immediately upon turning on.One of the characteristics of infrared light is its ability to penetrate below the skin layers, providing a much greater depth which is able to effectively provide pain relief. In fact, this invasive, natural, and painless method can provide a vast range of health benefits, without damaging the skin through UV radiation.
|What this all means for you:|
An infrared heat lamp directed at an area of the body can provide the following great benefits:
1. Pain relief and relaxation. Muscle and joint pain respond well to the soothing heat of an infrared lamp. The penetrating heat promotes healing and rejuvenation while relaxing muscles and calming the nervous system. Injury and illness can also lead to a lack of biochemical stimuli you might normally get from the infrared rays of the sun. Infrared therapy lamps are an easy solution to that.
2. Infection and parasite elimination. Infrared waves penetrate your skin and heat you from the inside out. By raising the body temperature just a few degrees, infrared heat lamps assist the body in killing tumors, bacteria, fungi, yeast, parasites, viruses and other infections that have lower heat tolerance. This can help with a range of conditions including eye, ear, sinus, bladder, vaginal and mouth infections, nail fungus and others- ultimately reducing or eliminating the need for antibiotics. Harmful microorganisms, including those that cause flu, Lyme disease and other sicknesses can also be incapacitated this way.
3. Quicker recovery and healing. The frequencies of the light (along with the help in infection elimination) speed tissue and wound healing. This also means a speedier workout recovery.
4. Improved circulation. The heat and other frequencies near infrared heat lamps emit improve circulation, hydration and oxygenation of the tissues.
5. Detoxification. Everybody has some amount of heavy metal toxicity with metals such as lead, cadmium, mercury, arsenic and nickel in our air, food and water. The infrared spectrum is compatible with our body's cellular processes and functions as a nutrient-enhancing cellular growth and development, and dissolving harmful toxins and dead cells from the liver, kidneys and rest of the body. These toxins then get removed through the skin via the purging of skin cells and sweat.
6. And much more. Other benefits such as reducing or controlling lipid peroxidation, joint pain, muscle strains and sprains, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, menstrual cramps, skin rashes, acne, and many others have been reported and attributed to infrared heat therapy.
The D-10D Infrared Therapy Lamp is very simple to use!
1. Plug the lamp in and the "Power" indicator should light up.
2. Direct the head at the treatment area at a distance of 30 - 60 cm away (12 - 24 inches).
3. Turn the timer dial clockwise to the desired treatment time (recommended) or turn counter-clockwise to stay on. The "Work" indicator should light up.
4. Turn the Power Regulator dial to the desired power level. The bulb reaches maximum heat in seconds.
Treat for 5 - 50 minutes (no more than 10 minutes if you are using it on your head). Allow the area to become as hot as you can comfortably tolerate. Move the lamp, or the part of your body it is directed toward, slightly back and forth to avoid burning yourself. If you feel that your skin might be starting to burn, turn the therapy lamp off immediately. Treat once to six times a day.
* Please consult with your physician or medical professional before for specific treatment instructions.
* Always set a timer for your session. Infrared lights can induce deep relaxation and you could fall asleep under the light and overheat yourself.
The Infra-Red Bulb is matched, other brands are not compatible with our products.
Guaranteed safe checkout with PayPal and major credit cards